new with clones. sick plant. help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jakesmalls, Aug 23, 2012.

1. so i just fiished my first grow and i was succesful i yeilded 2 ozs and 10 grams of sum citrus/fruity honest to god ak-47 like buds, some bagseed given to me from a friend.

i only took one clone off of the plant becuz i wasnt thinking and it was doing okay until recent so i wasnt concerned until now!!! now that there is no more mother plant i really want my clone to live because i didnt harvest correctly, i did a bunch of things wrong so id really like to do it again with this clone.

some of you guys are gonna laugh at this picture i just need to know if there is anything i can do.

2. so before you call me a noob and a retard let me give u the background on this plant.
    its about three weeks old and it was doing fine.
    i was on vacation and had someone with no knowledge on how i PHed watching my building and had them water my clone.
    i told them just use the bottled water on my floor, well they didnt listen and gave it water straight out of the sink.
    a week later after me coming home to it being just fine, it got sick and it just is real bad right now.
    my soil PH is currently between 6 and 6.5 not sure where since i use strips.

Attached Files:

3. this is a clone also but i took this from the plant i currently have flowering, i checked her soil PH and no lies it has to be down in the 5 range like wayyy bad like i said i use strips and look at this clone she is doing awesome. i dont get it. i added some lime to her soil to try n bring up the PH but now im out of strips i gotta get more.

Attached Files:

4. let me kno what info you want and ill provide it. anything to get some responses. thanks alot!

5. [quote name='"jakesmalls"']this is a clone also but i took this from the plant i currently have flowering, i checked her soil PH and no lies it has to be down in the 5 range like wayyy bad like i said i use strips and look at this clone she is doing awesome. i dont get it. i added some lime to her soil to try n bring up the PH but now im out of strips i gotta get more.[/quote]

That doesn't even look like a weed plant to me. First one looks like over watering to the max. Repot it an let that soil dry out man.

6. it dosnt your right but it defintley is haha
    okay though, i re-potted it yesterday and i didnt feel like washing out the pot it was in so i had to use a bigger pot than what is needed.
    the root system is like nothing, i expected way more roots when i repotted it.
    it was barley a handful.
    so repot it again into a smaller pot????? with new soil????
    orr
    let it try and grow in this pot and see what happens???
    i think im screwed either way

7. also how dry do you let it get because honestly i dont want it to just shrivle up on me.

8. [quote name='"jakesmalls"']also how dry do you let it get because honestly i dont want it to just shrivle up on me.[/quote]

It won't man. When the soil drys roots stretch out in search of water. Mj likes dry spells. Get a fan on that plant ASAP. Try for high temps too.

9. sounds like a plan to me. thanks.

10. [quote name='"jakesmalls"']sounds like a plan to me. thanks.[/quote]

Good luck man keep me posted let me know how it goes!

11. should add any blood meal to try and give it sum nutes? my ph in the soil is between 6 and 6.5

12. Na. Let it recover man. I wouldn't worry too much about the ph.

13. i am sorry i had to break down and try n give it sum water bcuz it was really dry and it was starting to get just a teeny bit worse so i watered lightly and set her out in the sunlight outside.

14. Noooo! Lol. Let me see some pics of her now?

15. shit idk wats wrong with me its becuz i dont keep a journal and i never remember when the last time was n stuff

Attached Files:

16. Ya man. Stop watering! Like I said let it dry out for a week n a half! It will be fine. Roots need to oxygen ! She can survive with out water for a min Man. Youre killing her with kindness.

17. its overwhelming i have never been in this situation i thank you for ur paitence

18. [quote name='"jakesmalls"']its overwhelming i have never been in this situation i thank you for ur paitence[/quote]

She should recover man no worries.

19. i noticed some green coming back yesterday but now its fading and looks as if its starting to yellow