New White House Petition

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Sweeper, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Signed! Let's spread the word

2. Signed and shared on facebook :D

3. This petition has already gotten over 8,000 signatures today.

4. Why do we sign these? Hundreds of these have got the same exact response

5. yep, it's still climbing in numbers!

6. something like legalization begins with processes like petitioning.

7. Signed. :smoking:

GOGOGOGO!

8. I mentioned this on another forum.
    Yikes talk about paranoia. Cant really blame them when I ran a pretty big room I was a little paranoid myself.
    This is why we cant get this done because nobody will say what they really want.
    All I want is to be able to get high less the guilt.
    Thanks everyone

9. Keep spreading awareness and doing petitions, it's little things like this that say to the government that we demand an answer on the subject

Petitions might seem to some as lazy, but it's so easy to do, and takes little time

It helps to make a change, would you rather help to make that change or delay that change?

10. Petition is up to 11,000 WOW 2 days.
    Tell everybody you can about this and maybe talk to these guys on other forums will eventually get on board. I dont know anybody in Missouri to tell best decribed as I call it Hee Haw Hell. I am from Ohio and had lots of people I could recruit but too many years have passed and have lost touch.

11. 12,318! movin' on up!

12. I signed the other petition that was running a month or two ago. Did that one end up getting a response?

13. It did. The response is posted on the White House's website. Late last night more comments were made by the very gentleman who's referred to as the 'drug czar' of the White House.

This petition is a new one. :hello:

14. 13,500 at last check... steady

15. I signed :) *stoned*

16. sticky, sticky!

17. Shit better happen!