New White House Petition

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Sweeper, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Someone has started another petition to federally legalize reefer
    The new threshold for a official response is 100,000
    Let your voices be heard.

2. that's the one ^^^

we can do it, GC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. it's super easy to register on their website, too.

4. still going strong...

if everyone on GC would sign this it would totally be addressed.

5. bump...gotta keep it hot!

6. these petitions piss me off man, they just answer it with the same old garbage reefer madness crap they always have.

7. These thing dont work because people get to paranoid about signing them, just do it nothing will happen!

oh apart from a nation wide legalization of cannabis.

8. as ive stated before this site was just to make us feel like the government cares what we have to say. much like all the other responses they released, im sure this one will get the same lame, used up speeches from before.

9. if we give them a chance, they might give us a chance!

don't be nay-sayers. envision us meeting this goal!

positivity! let's make it a reality!

10. Signed one that already passed with overwhelming support. their official "address" basicallyyyyyy said "go fuck yourself"

11. i dont want to register with the whitehouse though

12. this thing is going strong, man! you can watch it live on their website. there's like hundreds of signatures every 1/2 hour or so.

13. ...i understand the concerns that some may have, but you must consider the fact that the information you give is minimal and it's important to remember that it has nothing to do with any other online content you've been a part of whatsoever. there are literally thousands of people signing this petition.

14. Sticky Sticky Sticky!

15. Meh, the federal government already knows we want a freakin answer, one more petition on top of the dozens we've had since this little circle jerk of a petition site was started isn't going to get them to answer.

#imo

16. created an account and signed it. im lazy as hell when it comes to stuff like this, took 2 secs

17. All the more reason why every GCer should be taking the time to do this today.