Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New way to not get caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WSA, Aug 16, 2011.

1. You'll need
    Joint,blunt,preferably a pipe
    Sploof
    Air mattress pump
    And a window

First: put your sploof on the hole of the pump that pulls in air
    Second: open window and put where the pump blows the air out against the screen facing outside l. Then close the window as much as you can.
    Third: light pipe and exhale through sploof into the pump and the smoke is forced outside.

2. So a fan behind a sploof...?

3. Improved sploof idea. not sure if it would make that much of a difference between just blowing it straight through a sploof to the outside and using the pump, but i think it might work. I say attach a hose to the end of the pump and stretch it to your backyard :smoking::smoking::smoking:

4. Aren't those pumps really loud?

5. They're loud as fuck...

6. I rather smoke, blow through sploof out of windows, with a fan blowing towards window to make excess smoke go out. It's quiet and easy..

7. Mines not that loud.