New way to make hash?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Betye, Mar 13, 2018.

1. So I was using my clippings the other day to try and make at home hash. I got a glass bowl put my frozen dried clippings in (only about 4 grams of clippings from half a small plant) I stirred in water and ice cubes, I then put it in the blender because I realized I was getting no where with the stirring, and blended it for about 30 seconds until it was a bubbly soup swamp. I then put it thru a plastic strainer and after was going to run it thru a paper towel (I had no coffee filter or metal screen) I soon realized my paper towels where too thick and it stopped draining so I poured the semi filtered mess back into a glass bowl and let it sit in my cabinet for two days today I dumped it and on the bottom was a crust of hash! I let it air dry for an hour and scraped it up and smoked it! So basically idk if anyone does it like this I just did a little experiment to see if it would settle on the bottom and it did.

In short:
    Blend your frozen clippings with ice water in blender until fully blended, then pour soup thru strainer.

Next: let that mix sit in glass bowl for two days (lol only tested time) or until you see crust on bottom (?) Dump excess water, let air dry, scrape with razor, smoke in bowl or joint.

Attached Files: