New way to get rid of smoke?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by sensimilla, Mar 1, 2009.

1. New way to get rid of smoke?

If you blow the smoke down the drain of a tub/sink and then pour some water to push the smoke through the drain??

Will it work??

sry if i make no sense am blazed :smoke:

2. heh funny thing is ive considered this before

thing is though you would literally have to lock your lips on the drain, cover up the little overflow hole (if you have one) and then blow really hard. not to mention being nasty, the air would still come back up, so if your friend (or parent depending where you live) turned on the water, all the smoke would come out (or at least smell).

it could be catastrophic :eek:

or not really but kinda cool :D

3. if you could somehow get the smoke into the pipe, the water would push it out...

4. make a tube that seals around the drain, have it come up and then split into two branches, one which you exhale into, the other which you poor a cup of water down at the same time...worth a shot!:hello:

somebody should really try that

5. take cardbord paper towel roll put over sink drain exhale through tube lift up tube and start water or keep water running while you exhale cadbord is durable enough that it will get wet but not tear or anything unless stressed...

6. cool idea +rep il try it tomorrow, hope no ones taking a shower lol :smoke:

7. use a straw! stick it into the drain and blow

8. my friend told me he blew it into the toilet and flushed it haha.

9. this is not very smart lol

10. hahah i loled

11. in prison they blow the smoke down the toilet while flushing.

12. dude, just smoke in your kitchen by your stovetop and turn on the range fan that sucks out all the cooking smoke

13. lmao @ this thread... does it actually work? It sounds ridiculous yet i dunno.

14. you could just get like a long tube stick that down the drain and blow through with the water running. I think that would actually work.

15. or u could just get a semi long tube and put half out ur window and close the window and after ur hit jus blow it threw the tube and it will jus go outside :) Easiest method if u dont like that sploof thing

16. LMFAO I can image a guy, sitting down by the toilet taking a hit then flushing it, taking another and flushing, and another and another flush

17. just get the vacuum like in the movie next friday :smoking:

18. when ur smokin in the shower just blow your smoke into the water thats coming down. it drags all of it down and away. pretty damn handy :)

19. i think you could, because you could always close the drain after each hit. Someone posted a diagram of how to do it succesfully tho, using a straw and a gatorade bottle.

I always wonder about this haha