Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New way to get clean! Take about 12 hours to work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Russian Roulett, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok can i get one reputable poster on here with at least 8 notches in the rep department to vouch here!! thats all i need or im quitting soon

2. shouldnt it be out of your system by then anyway?

3. it takes a month or so for the traces to be gone

4. waterhully,
    Theortetically speaking you shouldn't have a drug test for about a week.. Obvisouly, stop now. The Azo sounds like it might work, but if this is an important job, not like McD's or whatever, I would suggest the ProTox. If you're even more paranoid go with a cleansing pill you can find at your local headshop. If all of that is out of your reach, best of luck my friend. Let us know what happens.

5. So what's the verdict,does it work or no

6. no shit, most of the posts here are jibberish and it took me a while to go through the facts, something noone can provide us with.

all i need is "yes it works" or "no it doesent work" so i can stop smoking if it doesent so i dont lose the job of my career over some fun hobby i do:) weed is fun isnt it;)

so whats the dealio? does it motherfucking work, or motherfucking not?? maybe talking like one of them will get them to answer, lol

7. yes it works now have fun passing your drug test.

8. thanks for the info

STICKY PLEASE! :wave: :hello:

9. hahahah im worried now. i fucked myself over apparently.

heres my situation, my suspect something. and they want me to get a piss test, its like the second time and i refused the first one. that isn't gonna happen this time. im pretty sure ill be watched so someone else's piss isnt gonna work.

when they asked me i remembered reading this thread a couple days ago, think 'haha assholes ill take the damn test and pass'. now that i read towards the end, im a little worried.

i have no idea when the test is. so i took 3 pills tonight. and ill take 4 tomorrow just to be sure if it might be right away tomorrow. and of course im drinking a shit load of water.

i smoked 4 times last week, friday night was the last. do you think i should be ok? fuckin scared now.

10. no man, it is no guarantee and u are risking your shit. if you really care you will either order synthetic piss or get clean piss from a friend . none of the stoner approved methods are 100% and you should take shit into your own hands when caught cuz it is you who will suffer the conseqyuences

11. In my opinion it dosn't allways work that well. I just took my own drug test a couple days ago using this methid along with nyson and diluting the shit outta my piss. Yes I did pass but there was some THC still found in the dip test, just not enough to say that I have smoked. So yea it helps and might do it for some people, but don't rely on it.

12. wtf man did you read? pray you dont have to take that test cuz ur gonne be fuckin pissing a rainbow soon. and u can still use a friends piss if its supervised, u just gotta go ninja :)

13. yea im thinking about using that. do i have to keep it warm or cold or anything? and ive heard a little bleach in the piss works. but i dont see how, wouldn't they be able to tell?

14. dont do bleach, and keep the pee warm yes. you can either keep it attached to your leg or gooch or inbetween your pantslike in your boxers/ you sag a lilbit and ya it neds to be warm fosho

15. or just use my fukin method and pass :):hello:

16. No offense but like were really gonna take the word of the guy who made the post, trying to convince us of this methods greatnes in the first place. I for one would like to see some positive, 3rd party reviews before I would go popin those girly pee problem pills.

17. russian, i dont doubt that you have taken these magic pills and passed, however i DO doubt that you are a scientist so don't go around giving false hope to people who need real answers.

also these fucking pills are for WOMENS PAIN RELEIF.... dudes who use this could very well be fucking their insides up or making themselves sterile, AND the active ingrediant in azo's can fucking kill you.

So russian, dont go around making unsubstantiated claims about a miracle pill that isnt even for detox purposes in the first place.

EDIT: also, russian who the fuck are you anyway, no doubt some random ass guy who has 0 qualifications in the field of medicine.

18. Honestly, just because you took the pills, doesnt mean that is what made you pass. Simply drinking as much water as you did in many circumstances is enough to pass a drug test. I passed a dt yesterday after smoking two days before with nothing but water and a niacin, but Im not claiming that niacin is a miracle detox, because its not, it helps, but its deffinately not the reason why I passed my drug test. I believe that your bladder pills are the same way, Im sure they help, Im sure they do something, but they are not the reason why you passed your drug test. Your urine was simply just so diluted that there wasnt enough THC for you to test positive. THC is stored in your fat tissue, not in your urine, it is just carried out of your body through your urine. A bladder infection pill or whatever the fuck they are, would not touch the THC stored in your fat tissue, once you stop drinking water, youll be dirty again, it is not a permenant clean like you claim it is.

19. wtf i never heard of this method, but trusting that noones fuckin with me, it sounds good enough that i would try it for a job test, but never risk it for a p.o. test or a school test

20. theres always an easier way. drink about 5 bottles of water and piss like 2 times before ur d-test and bam ur clean.. worked for me many times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.