Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New way to get clean! Take about 12 hours to work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Russian Roulett, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Classy, no offense but you have absolutly no credit because you can just fucking type that you did an "experiement" but really didn't. You only have 6 posts, and there were people who tried this, passed the drug test every time.

2. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you did not do everything correctly. the directions say to take 4 pills at the begining of the day, not 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills at night.

3. this question might have been posted already but i really dont feel like reading this whole thread. when it comes to body mass (i.e. weight) i would assume it wouldnt hurt to take some vitamin b-12 every once in a while. and if so, how often should i? im a big dude, 18 at around 270lbs, what adjustments to this method should i make?

4. AZO is for pain (painkiller) when one has a bladder infection. It is not an anti-biotic or diuretic so I cant see how this will clean you out. Yes, some folks can beat the test by drinking lots of water and cranberry juice, but its not a fix for all. I have had luck with Stealth51 but its no longer on the market. Why, I dont know. I'm freaking done with water and additives, I'm only going with the sythetic urine. Why doesnt anyone talk about this? Its the easiest if your not supervised. Just stash it in your pants with the heat wrap and keep that temp btw 92-100.

MY

5. I would be skeptical of this at the least. I take drug tests on a regular basis and I wouldnt trust this at all. The thread starter comes across as a know-it-all but all he has to base it on is "It works, trust me my friends do it" type of thing. Im gunna have to raise the bullshit flag on this one. Unless you have evidence to show that it cleans out the fat cells as well as the urinary tract then it would only work for a short period of time.

So much false info about passing drug tests, and even THC detection times, going around on the boards its disgusting. Im not trying to rain on your parade and I would just ignore this but for the sake of people who might try this on a test I felt the need to post.

6. damn. this is gettin me really worried. i have a DT tuesday, i have to be clean for. fuck...

7. ok heres where i stand. i smoked last night around 1am. went to bed. and at about 11:30 i took 4 pills. ive already drank 14 oz's of water in less than a half hour. ill keep you guys posted :hello:

8. since friday around 3 pm pacific time ive take, 2 when i first got it, 3 at night, 2 yesterday morning, and 4 this morning. im gunna take 3 more tonight, then 4 tomarrow morning and drink like at least 1-2 gallons of water on monday. i have a DT tuesday too. i hope i dont get fucked. im also gunna bring some of my friends piss and pee half of mine and half of his.

9. new question, since ive taken about 4-5 a day for 3 days now, and i take 2 more tomarrow morning, when i take my Drug test on tuesday are they gunna get suspicious because of the whole pyradine thing?

10. i couldnt tell you man. i ended up throwing up from the pills so i gave up and toked today hahaha, im just gonna goto gnc and get the detox pills and use those tuesday.

11. well my drug test is in about an hour. wish me luck boys

12. Russian--I was looking on the web for how to get clean and found this forum--I just wanted to keep track of my progress on here. And I'm honestly saying that this DID NOT clean me out.

Like mellow yellow said, it's for urinary pain.

h12--I don't see a difference in taking 4 in the morning and 4 at night (for one day and clean you out) to 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon, and 2 in the evening (for 3 days and clean you out).

I ended up drinking B-Clean an hour before I tested and pissed 4 times before. Gave the lab my 5th piss and got the urine midstream. I should hopefully know tomorrow. I hope I passed the test--I want the job AND I want to smoke my 2 grams of hydro I have! ! !

13. well ive taken around 10-15 pills in the past 3-4 days, pissed around 60 times, drank a couple gallons of water. i just had my DT. ill know in a couple of days

14. Do u do this the day before or the day of your test?

15. I have a question this is my first post, but this concerns Detox. How exactly do I use Detox? Do i follow the directions and go pee at my drug test during the 6 hour period? Or do I drink it the day before and then go to drug test the next day?

16. With all this THC in urine talk, I've came up with the greatest idea in mankind. Let's collect all our urines in a pot or something, put a lid on it that was a pipe type thing going up, put it over a stove and boil the piss and inhasle the vapor, recycle the THC!

17. well i have heard of this method and the goldenseal method. i have just bought the AZO'S because the stores near me no longer sell the goldenseal tablets. what i wanted to know is if this stuff cleans it for good. like if i took it today right and i had a test 2 or 3 weeks from now, would i pass it? a couple people in this drug program said that they have used it and it totally works. so iono i guess its worth a try

18. man this sounds hella tight u guys i mean ya im skeptical that it keeps u clean till the next time u smoke but thats fine for my friend who is having drug tests cuz ya he only needs it to b effective for like a couple days

19. actually i am kinda skeptical because it only cleans out ur bladder and urinary tract and thc stays in your fat cells(as other people have said). i basically planned out a way to clean your system out with the use of AZO'S. now most of this came from www.erowid.com. basically 0-2 days after u smoke u dont want to do anything. no excercizing, no running, no anything. basically u want the thc to absorb into your fat cells so u can burn it out. after this period u want to do alot of excersizing. that way ur thc will be burned out through ypur sweat and pis. this is where the AZO's come in. since they flush your urinary tract out, u want to use them at least once or twice a week. that way all the thc deposits in your urine will be flushed out. also drink alot of water since that will work too. thats my only answer but i dont think this would work in a short time. more for like a week or 2 week period(for all the excersizing and flushing). thats all i got

20. anyone get anny results yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.