New Vegetive Growth On My Flowering Photoperiod (Cheesus)... Yay But One Question..

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by leodicapario, Jun 11, 2014.

1. the buds that started when it was flowering, will it start new vegetive growth out of the tops or must i trim it in some way?

2. It'll Go Beck In To The Vegetative Stage If The Lights Or Days Are (About) 15 Hours In Length..

Spaceman Charlie..

3. yes its already re-vegging at 14 hr 15min or so... just wondering if where it had started bursting with flowers need be trimmed to help speed vegetive growth

4. I think if you leave the bud sites you will get lots of little shoots out of them that turn into tops. I think it is called monster cropping or something like that...I was just reading about it the other day because I was googling taking clones from flowering plants.

5. yes thats all about clones.. but i guess we shall see if it can work with a whole plant re vegging... its already pretty damn monsterous...

6. why reveg? you can take clones any time i did in week 5 just fine

7. @[member="TinTizzy"] I assumed his plant was outdoors since the OP references the plant being under 14 hr 15 min. That is a weird number to set a timer to but just about how long the days have become at certain latitudes.

8. yes it is an outdoor grow that i started in march... just brought them in when the weather was lil too harsh but its been mostly sunny i must say..

9. BUMP!!  now its august, it never really started growing vegetive growth except one part and the rest of it is still flowering very slowly...

wierd thing is tho that  vegetive branch is growing fourth and acting like a pre-flowering normal plant would do growing in length and new vegetive stage leaves..... , but its only one spot... lol... wierd as fuck,,, oh well along with this other one that flowerd in summer and is acutally been curing for 10 days, , togather plant material will make some nice nice oil--- :)