Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New vape. Few noob questions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by huhwut, Jul 22, 2012.

1. So I picked up a new vape uesterday. Basically a hookah shape with one hose and a globe that goes over the top. Has an on/off dial with temp control. No numbers just looks like a volume dial lol.

K so thats my vape so heres my questions.

1. How much should i be putting in a session? I dont wanna pack it real tight and be wasting weed (currently in possession of the dankity dank.

2. How hot should i get the damn thing anyway? All the way on or simmer it down once it starts vaping?

3. Is it a good idea to heat up the vape before adding herb?

4. Best to grind the weed for vaping or just pull it apart?

Thanks for help guys.

2. 1. Just practice and find out what works best with the amount of bud you use.
    2. I like it around 185c but different for everyone.
    3. I would heat it up before just to make sure its ready at the right temperature.
    4. Grind yes, to increase the surface area.