New vape and grinder for 100$

Discussion in 'General' started by Buck Strickland, Nov 16, 2011.

1. I just talked to my dudeman and he said he was his vape for 100$! When I told him I was interested, since I have been looking for quite some time, he offered to throw in a free 4 stage sharp-stone grinder. This is Awsome because due to a recent burglary I have only one peice left, thank god it's a bong. I also think this a great way to conserve bud because I imagine it won't take more than .3 for me to get ripped with this haha tell me what you guys think about vapes and all that jazz

2. Look up the model on the Internet before you buy it.

3. [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']Look up the model on the Internet before you buy it.[/quote]

Extreme Q!!!

4. In that case, BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!

Does it come with all the parts?

5. #5 Buck Strickland, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    Repeat post

6. [quote name='"CentiZen"']In that case, BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!

Does it come with all the parts?[/quote]

(01/02) I know there's another model called the extreme-Q which is like the deluxe model of the one I hav. Only difference is the deluxe has fans but that might

Is the message he sent me, but it's a legit vape ive used it a few times, I just asked him about that but he hasn't said anything

7. I'm not sure I know what he means by that, theres no "deluxe" extreme Q, theres the V-Tower, Extreme (which looks like a v-tower but is an extreme q) and the normal extreme Q. And as far as I know all of them have fans.

Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken

8. [quote name='"CentiZen"']I'm not sure I know what he means by that, theres no "deluxe" extreme Q, theres the V-Tower, Extreme (which looks like a v-tower but is an extreme q) and the normal extreme Q. And as far as I know all of them have fans.

Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken[/quote]

No I think your right it looked just like the extreme Q so that's what I'm thinking it is, he said it came with the hose and the unit and the sharpstone, but I still think that's pretty legit for a Hundo

9. #9 Game301, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    Vaping is amazing, my personal favorite method of consuming cannabis.

I had an Extreme Q which I loved (until very recently when I lost it) which I bought on Amazon for $180, which is already a good deal. So if you get it for less than $100, that is an amazing deal.

You won't be disappointed (as long as he's selling you a functional model) and I don't know about your tolerance, but it only takes me ~.2 to get completely stoned off of a vape.

Congrats and enjoy :smoke:

10. I hear that, it only takes me 1/2 a dime so were defiantly on the same page there

11. Got meh vape ^__^ I'm gonna test it out tonight

12. Give us a review when you're done!

Edit: Quick tip- I like to start it at 388 and raise the temp after a couple hits until 419

13. Can't love it anymore, the digital temperature gauge makes it super easy, and it hits like a charm... I just need some bags now

14. Oven bags work like a charm you know

15. [quote name='"CentiZen"']Oven bags work like a charm you know[/quote]

I did not know this, I may need to try this out, what kind of oven bags?

16. that sounds like a preety good deal, depending on where ur from tho

17. sharpstone grinders are a+ quality, ive had mine for years now and besides normal wear and tear it still functions and grinds herb perfectly.

18. [quote name='"Ratio"']sharpstone grinders are a+ quality, ive had mine for years now and besides normal wear and tear it still functions and grinds herb perfectly.[/quote]

Yessir, this is the 2nd one I've had and ive had Awsome luck with all of em, however, I do want a space case