new UK anti-cannabis advert.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by retro205, Feb 17, 2009.

1. every time i see an advert like this i die a little inside...

2. Complete bull shit and propaganda, about a month ago BBC had a documentary called 'Horizon: 2008-2009: Cannabis: The Evil Weed?'
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00hhmd1/Horizon_20082009_Cannabis_The_Evil_Weed/

Which balances the positive and negative side of cannabis, and mostly agrees with us saying its safe, which of course it is. Then at the same time they're flooding us with this crap?

I really think its fucked up how governments think they can rule our lives, tell us to see a part of nature with positive feelings and medicinal use as dangerous?

Surely its our choice?

3. haha, right.

who is this elusive frank?

and why should i talk to a stranger?
    its bad to talk to strangers

4. seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?

5. WOW, even though it was a little anti-cannabis, that was the best, most pro cannabis documentary i've seen on British television. I'm fucking glad the BBC aired that, even just to put a bit of knowlage into peoples brains.

6. I reported you for spam.

On topic:

I think it's sad that they tried to show all of it happening at once. I usually go through stages like energetic, then hungry, then tired but the PSA made it seem like it all just rushes at you at once. Yeah that would be scary as balls to have all that shit coming at me at once. Good thing I can smoke some weed to relax myself.

7. Im totally "Dr. Chill" in that video.

8. watch out frank. im coming for you and your multiple personalities