New type of mouthwash...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaWodin, Feb 18, 2002.

1. Blah...I dont have much time to peruse the forums today so i didnt get to read all the wonderful messages u guys posted :( but i thought of an amusing thing when i was workin today....i was at a friends house that lives out of town...we had smoked a bit and 45 mins to an hour later we were goin back to his house....now when this guy smokes he gets gone hella easy(it was like 3.5 people on 1 blunt.fire) anyway we get back to the house and he goes to the bathroom so his dad wont see him...me an joint(a friend, not an actual joint) were sittin watchin tv when he comes back kinda half gagging and scratching his tounge...we ask him wuts up and he was tellin us how he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth so the weed wouldnt be on his breath....but he couldnt find the toothpaste...so he used hand lotion

2. ya know...of all things. just kidding. i mean hey, i wouldn't have used it, but mouthwash would work. always have gum around. there's a thread in the general area i think about stuff a stoner should always have. that really sux. oh well, for both your sakes though-try to be more prepared next time.

3. lol i didnt use lotion..i was cool...no matter how high i get i dont use lotion as mouth wash..i keep sum of those literine strips in my wallet tho (usually)

4. get that dude a pack of gum and keep him supplied!
    grosssssssssssss :)

5. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

6. Why didn't he make a break for the kitchen and drink some juice? or eat something? but hey, desperate times call for desperate measures.

7. Thoes listerine strips are awesome ibuy the 3 packs