New TV show for stoners

Discussion in 'General' started by Baked Potatoes, Apr 26, 2009.

1. #1 Baked Potatoes, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    Hey everybody, we'd like to announce our new stoner show to see if everyone likes it. It's on You Tube so it's totally free and everything: You just have to search "baked potatoes show" on You Tube The very first video on the page should be the first part of the first episode. Check it out for lots of comedy, medical information, events, jokes, movie reviews, audio comedy, funny pictures, editorials and so forth. We're not trying to sell anything, we're trying to give legalization that one final push by bringing the subject of stoner stigma out into the open once and for all. Give us your comments; good or bad, suggestions, ideas for topics, questions, absolutely anything, and we'll use some on the show. I'm sure we'll also be asking quite a few questions ourselves on this forum to use on the show if nobody minds, and let us know if you do. We hope you enjoy it and we look forward to any input from this forum. We'll be checking back frequently and joining other discussions in the near future hopefully. Have a good one and keep the doobie fires lit. Mick

I added the direct link
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Rk9hLRxzA"]YouTube - Baked Potatoes Show Ep1 Pt1of4[/ame]

wasn't sure I could post links

2. #2 tommydaboy, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    its pretty good, u two look like my uncles

3. Thanks, I think. We're not young, but that's why we're experienced. As long as you enjoy it, that's all we can ask for now. It will also be getting better as we go. In the next episode we'll be introducing mini-movie clips to accentuate points or for comedic value.

4. I'm enjoying it so far man, not too shabby at all, you shouldn't have read the hash definition straight from wikipedia though, it sounds so monotone, just say everything the way you normally would, it makes everything seem more Authentic.

5. Looks like it could be good.

6. You're absolutely right, unfortunately we're not coming from an acting background so it's taking a few episodes to learn. I think we're already getting better though, so definitely keep watching newer episodes.

7. We're also making it as entertaining, informative and hopefully inspirational as we can.