New Tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Cacao, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I made a thread earlier asking for price-advice on a ZOB my bud was selling. Well, here it is!

I bought it and the bowl for $110, how do you think I did?

IMG_0020.jpg It is about 2 1/2 ft. (Haven't officially measured).

IMG_0021.jpg The base looks a lil 'dirty but it's just some stuff left over from cleaning.

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

The bowl is filled with pink, sparkly liquid - Something I haven't seen before.

But yeah, pretty stoked about it!  :smoke:

2. I think its pretty sweet.  Bet it smokes nicely 

3. Very nice - especially with some ice in there, hits cool and smooth.

4. Nice bong!! Thanks for posting.

5. great peice for 110!! love that you didnt go crazy with percs or anything cuz they all suckass in cheap bongs lol. but a striaght shooter you cant talk shit about. cuz they all hit good. my homie got a peice without me his first bong i was gonna go with em nd came out with the stupidest bong with like 6 percs for 120. he was tellin me how it his better than my amg straight shooter ahhaha it was unhittable there was soo much drag. i make fun of his bong everytime i see em ahahaha but. but not bad at all. pretty nice for 110. but it doesnt oook 2 1/2 ft more like 18 inches compared to the power outlet but i just see it thru a pic i might be wrong.

6. just becareful when that bowl drops itll make a mess. i would get a more practical one nd sell that one for like 20. 

7. Maybe it's not quite 2 1/2 - like I said, I haven't officially measured. But at least 2 ft. I'll post a pic of it getting hit for reference.

And for the bowl, *shrug*- I suppose it would make a mess, were I to drop it, but the mess would be the least of my concerns. As it is a new bong, accessories and add-ons will come later!

8. I like it. Simple and big. I love the pink bowl. But why does the bowl stick out so far? Is it supposed to? That would annoy me.'

9. I agree, it does stick out pretty far- the downstem is rather long. But it's a nice one so I can deal.

10. Yea. My cousins and I share a mini bong and the downstem doesn't fit, too big, and the bowl will get stuck to the downstem and not slide out right. Needless to say, ALL the bongs ive ever worked with I hated. But that one looks nice as hell man. I like it.

I would buy a snap bowl. Those things look like thwy conserve like crazy.

11. I have that problem, occasionally- the bowl sticking. But a snap bowl is definitely in the near future, as is an ash catcher.

12. The bowl sticks out so far because thats an 18>18mm downstem, you can get an 18>14mm that'll sit flush with the joint. Nice snag by the way

13. That explains it then- thanks for the info!

14. That's gibberish to me. I need a bong. Lol.