New tube- Wicked Sands + Luke Wilson 10-arm mini beaker -Pics and Milk-

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mattc707, Apr 16, 2009.

1. After a short wait, I got my latest tube today: a 12.5" mini beaker with a Luke Wilson 10-arm perc.

I hit trikkys a while back and I really liked it. After him refusing a good few times to sell it to me , I got one of my own. Custom for me with the black lip. This is a sick little tube, I'm really happy with it. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. that is a sexy, sexyyy tube
    and i love great white.

good choices :smoke:

3. Nice pickup man. If these go up on BFG I might snag one

4. lw kills it. really digging the black lip on it. sick pick up dude.

5. very nice pickup matt, that 10 arm has gotta be smooth and i love the massive joint, always great eye candy from you,lol.:D

6. dope setup, matt. Give a brotha a call...

7. Thanks guys :) I'm lovin it. I smoked the last of my weed, waiting on call from dude...I've got the no nug new tube blues.

8. Too bad you're way out on the west coast. I've got what you need to end the no nug new tube blues..... grape ape, green crack, and purple kush. Best of luck with the new pickup.... oh and dope fucking tube +rep.

9. very nice tube and great selection in beer. Looks like a US tubes joint on that thing. Blown at the same studio?

10. woww man that is KILLER i am looking for a tube just like that!

11. Nice pick up. Those Wicked Sands are very nice. Must be a good little daily.

12. That is cute I really like that lil 10 arm, I guess it's true that big hits come in small packages. Mind telling me how much? Pm if you want, unless it's a total secret then watever

13. thats so sick! such a small bong with a 10 arm perc it must be smooth as hell. nice pickup dude

14. great white is the bomb. anything from lost coast brewing is off the chain. def try if you can get your hands on a sixer or a 22 if you find yourself in he mood for some delicious brew.

15. i need to get me some wicked sands... that tube is so tight, and the black lip just makes it that much more personal and classy

16. damn that thing is solid. lovin the thick as joint reminds me of a US tube.

17. i love that tube bro, always had the utmost respect for luke wilsons art. i wish i knew how to grab one myself none of the headshops i know, even Gotham carry Luke Wilson, Sovereignty and other brands id love to own.

18. that is a sexy pickup. Enjoy it. Trikkys has a nutty collection so if he has one you know its good.

19. Mmm, all those bubbles. Clean looking piece, really like the slide too.
    Represent.

20. that seems to be such a dope DD. great pickup matt, hope you get your bud situation straightened out to test that beautiful new tube