New Tube Glass- HOSS

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by yourHIGHness, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Thanks for that info! I was grossly misinformed.

2. #22 Mx2, May 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010
    Very nice piece! Are those PrideFC DVDs in the background? If so, props, I love to watch MMA while high! :smoking:

EDIT: Looked again and noticed the KOTC too, seems like you have quite the collection. +rep for the sick tube and the abundance of MMA!

3. haha yes they are! me and my bf are huge MMA fans...the collection is almost complete :D

4. Very nice, I'm a huge MMA fan too and I'm glad there are other big fans here on grasscity that know more than just the UFC.

5. You bet they are..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mdATGyziIY]YouTube - Hoss 7mm Bouncing Beaker (#YO42)[/ame]

fuck

6. damn right 'fuckk'

7. Thanks alot, that store isnt far from me at all.

to the person who contacted HOSS directly, perhaps post the store info.
    thanks guys.

8. Here is the name and address:

Fire it Up
    258 King Street North
    Waterloo, ON N2J 2Y9
    (519) 886-2222

9. New video for Hoss! Check 'er out!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okJ6HQ-BxNQ]YouTube - Hoss Straight tube[/ame]

10. Sick new vid. Didn't even notice the coloured trees before.

11. What song is this? Sounds like you use the same artist in both the videos and they're sick as hell! Love those chill beats.

12. This is the main distributor for Hoss and the best head shop between T.O and London. It is not blown on site, It is blown either uptown or downtown at the studio.

13. My friend purchased the triple inline with 8 arm tree percolator. It is hands down the best bong I've ever hit in my life. :smoke:

14. #35 Just619, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    I am in san diego and really want one of those triple inline perc tubes. Any idea how much they are and if I am able to order online or if they let people purchase from that shop from the US. Thanks a bunch

15. what i say about captureing position its just daam
    dayne get there urls from utube there thay must b available

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Thank you. Those are my tracks. I made them..check out my facebook fan page if you wanna hear more. The link is in my signature :)

I fully agree. Definitely quality glass that will last.

Probably in the $400+ dollar range? I have no idea, really, thats my guess. You can find these guys on youtube as well. You should find them and send them a message.. they are quick to reply!

17. cheaper then that.

these guys will be king soon.

im in toronto, school in waterloo...

you can throw some of these pieces across the room and they wont fucking break hahaha

18. They are chinese glass, but about the highest quality chinese glass ive ever seen

19. chinese as in made in china?

im confused cause its 'pyrex' and blown here.. canada. youre saying it's chinese because the pyrex came from china or what?