new tube and my fav bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jlear3, Nov 15, 2011.

1. #1 jlear3, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    Getting off proby in a few days so hot myself a cheap little tube to celebrate. I guess it's from Hawaii good quality, 140 out the door with a pack of papers :) watch think? It feels about 7mm thick though the base is a little thinner : /

ForumRunner_20111114_212732.png

ForumRunner_20111114_212749.png

ForumRunner_20111114_212800.png

Also its my first glass bong ;)

2. that looks awesome man! gotta love a beaker!

3. Thanks :) and yeah beakers are where it's at IMO lol

4. Milkshots tonight finally got some kush to break it in, green crack tomorrow as well :) no love on a Hawaiian blown bong? Ik its just a beaker but cmon!

5. im loving that logo and that bowl is by far the best stock bowl i've seen. yeah beaker's are the shit more volume and more water which means less frequent water changes. Now lets see some milk!!! Saw your last comment and just had to post because i know the feeling of having a good thread with 300 view and 3 fuckin comments. suck's but what are ya gonna do?

6. Nice tube man, never heard of the blower but it looks thick as fuck. The spoon is cool too. Stay up.

7. Man i fucking love the colours on that beaker , the slide especially! I'm looking into how to get hold of one right now!

8. #8 jlear3, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    [quote name='"fairmasterOz"']Man i fucking love the colours on that beaker , the slide especially! I'm looking into how to get hold of one right now![/quote]

Hot it from a lhs googled hitubes and couldn't find anything goes sorry

Also thanks massglass its nice to share a purchase with gc :)

9. Overpriced. But nicee

10. Right on cool tube..yeah probably from hawaii, I think the thing with all the islands up by the mouth is actually pretty sweet though.

11. [quote name='"tiger bloom"']Overpriced. But nicee[/quote]

Not really, if it were thin ass glass it woulda been overpriced, but that looks pretty thick. You may not have gotten a steal but you certainly didn't get ripped off, love the logo though.

12. [​IMG]
    too ripped right now to post the video, but will later xD

13. [quote name='"weshowly"']

Not really, if it were thin ass glass it woulda been overpriced, but that looks pretty thick. You may not have gotten a steal but you certainly didn't get ripped off, love the logo though.[/quote]

You are correct I completely forgot it was 7mm good pickup op!

14. nice dude. Looks like a cool little setup. Price is high though.