New Toro 7/13 shrub milkshot & vid

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by canibuss, Jan 21, 2013.

1. #1 canibuss, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
    Just like the title says, got some pics and a vid of my new toro 7 to 13 shrub with a micro froth a/c. Enjoy :)

Screen Shot 2013-01-21 at 5.24.59 AM.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdOa6boHvhg]Toro shrub 7/13 hit - YouTube[/ame]

Attached Files:

2. nice hit on the toro

3. thanks, she hits pretty smooth

4. Beautiful piece. I love the Toro shrubs.

5. Nice tub but damn if I'd be ripping a 500 + dollar tube in a car.
    To nice to leave to spot!!

6. That's probably more like $800. - $1k piece with the fact that it's a mini, it's got work, and a mini ac as well.

7. I prefer the bigger toro tubes over the shrubs but yours looks fucking dope man. I wish i could find a toro around where i live i would snag that shit up in a heart beat. Nice hit too :smoking:

8. First off not a mini. Secondly that's considered a prodo piece many are minnamaly worked... And 800-1k nah man don't think so

9. Thats dope! Thats like the perfect size double chamber too.

10. I'm not mistaking them with minis and macros oil rigs if that;s what you are thinking.

They are called mini shrubs. Lil versions of the bigger bongs toro makes. Also, yes with the ac it would be $800 +.

11. Definitely a mini version of their full size 7/13. Wish I could hit both and compare smoothness. Once I get to CO, a full size circ to circ to 7/13 will be mine

12. First off do you know what you're talking about?

That is in fact a "mini" 7/13 it even says shrub in the title. Ones with out the color on the bottom of the tree can retail for $750-$800 depending on the shop that A/C is easily $225. Froth A/Cs are rare I should have bought one when I had the chance.

Dope Toro I'm picking one up soon but I may go for the fullsize.

13. Word well never heard em called a mini shrub it is yes indeed. I agree on the rarity of froth acs however in my lhs ther are multiple shrub 7-13s with dual worked caps like this retailing for 6-7. And a froth ac for 180. However not a micro froth ac so maybe that would be a huge price jump. All I know is 750-8 for the shrub is absurd compared to the prices I've seen. Yes 7-8 is sticker but who pays sticker in their lhs.

14. on a l t they go for 740

15. Very very nice toro. Perfect size, and very nice a/c! I would kill for a forth a/c. I saw these for 750, so with the a/c I'm sure that was a pretty penny.

16. Retail is 700-750 , further proving my point that it would not go in a car, except to go home.

17. You all need to hit up NY gifts and talk to Sam the owner or Alex his brother. Talk glass with then for a bit and you can get a shrub for 6 easy.

18. Of course they can sell for cheaper, I see shops selling double micros and shrubs for $600-$650. Just saying it depends on the shop. Also Toro is out of New York so they may not even have to ship there, that definitely helps.

I believe all froth a/c are the same. Maybe the retail was $200 I can't remember I thought it was $225 when I bought my worked bc instead.

Yeah sticker in your LHS that you drop a good amount of money in is a myth haha.

19. If your buying ish steadily , they know you AND you have cash?
    What's a price tag? meaning they are very negotiable

20. That was such a milky hit lol just pure white smoke.