Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Tokers: A Warning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CD Clock, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Wreak emotional havoc? Shit that pisses me off.

You know what?

I'm going to smoke a bowl to calm me down.

2. Every one loves smoking, your just ignorant if you say you don't. It's simple as that. People that that hate marijuana in the media prob smoke it to. My friend is a cop and he loves to smoke.

You guys can keep arguing

People that wanta go get super high and smoke out of my blubber follow me.

3. GC just got slapped

4. #84 Laith, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    Can't you read? I just said I haven't been sad in years because of how weed has improved my view of life. I no longer need any help because of weed. Go be a douche somewhere else.

Sorry to hear that. It's likely just genetics. I smoke all day every day, even when i'm out doing shit. I can function perfectly while stoned, even though I tend not to on occasions that call for it. Everyday I do my best to become better, and weed helps me with it. Not everyone reacts the same to it.

5. He's saying things most stoners aren't willing to admit but the op speaks the truth. It's worse for some than others.
    Just cause you don't want to believe something doesn't make it a lie.

6. lol hes kidding guys...

7. these threads are good, and i hope younger tokers really listen to what's said, because if you have good, real, information to counter it, your much more likely to handle it well.

know what your getting into, before you heads under water..

8. #88 Smokeitdown, Apr 8, 2011
    Hi everybody.

I just wanted to let you know there's a LOT of misinformation on the interweb about cheeseburgers. Cheeseburgers can be really good at first and if eaten in moderation, however, you can get addicted to cheeseburgers without even knowing it. Soon, you can use cheeseburgers as a crutch for your real problems and you'll get really fat and have emotional problems.

Sometimes, it can even lead to abuse of worse things like fast food, ice cream, and more cheeseburgers.

Please be safe guys. I know we all just love cheeseburgers, but they're REALLY DANGEROUS.

Yes, everybody take it from "Retarrrded Texas" - He's a scientific scientist and stuff.. and you have NO CLUE how much research he's done inside his brain. TRUST HIM ON THIS.

Have you ever realized your opinion is exactly that, an opinion? Really, it's a plant that fucked peoples lives up. To quote a wise, wise man...

"If it wasn't weed that fucked that guys life up.. it woulda been junk food and scratch tickets. It's not weed's fault your brothers an idiot" - Joe Rogan

9. this is true too, alot of people ARE addicted to food.. i wonder if when your addicted to food you get physical symptoms, like anxiety, when you dont eat?

that's a real question, i've never been addicted to food so i dont know :confused:

10. [​IMG]

This thread is turning into GC Vs Retarrrded Texas.

11. The point is that some people are just idiots. Almost anything has the ability to be abused. It's impossible to just make all the "bad stuff" illegal and nerf the world for the idiots... Sometimes people abuse things that can help you... When did it become your job to look out for all of them? You can take tylenol and cure a headache, but if you take 15 of them, it'll be your last one.

12. Nice disrespect over nothing...
    And I can completely vouch that he is right on what he said. Not for everyone, but definitely for some
    We talk from personal experience. Something you can't show through 'facts'
    However, it is a generalization. But that doesn't make it invalid
    Your response is just as ignorant, if not more, than the OP

13. Eight years strong, with a few years inbetween sober for various reasons.

14. Crack is addictive, but weed. hell no! if you think you are addicted to weed then you don't know what true addiction is.

15. Disrespect? I'm pretty sure that was called sarcasm. Nowhere did I say anything disrespectful about him, or the OP. I just simply stated that there are idiots in the world, and the fact that they choose to abuse an otherwise helpful and harmless substance is just that, idiotic.

Like I said, ALMOST ANYTHING has the ability to be abused, that does not mean we need to change the classification of the object being abused, just the idiot that chooses to abuse it. Without the person, it's just a harmless plant on a hillside.

When did it become your job to look out for the idiots of the world, or anyone in this thread I should choose to debate with for that matter? Not that I have.. I'm just confused as to why you feel the need to be so protective over your ideas and those who support them. Are you that afraid of being wrong?

16. The problem is there are no 'facts.'

17. You act like I posted a wall of text, or a million responses....I said one thing lol
    I guess you just got all offended by something to respond like you are
    I never said I think cannabis should be illegal or something. I'm probably a bigger activist than you so you need to check yourself bro
    I just have a lot of friends that only want to smoke or get drunk every day, all day. More often it's smoking. Then they sit in a garage for hours and wonder why life is so dull...
    It makes you feel content for a few hours, so if you're depressed then you will form a dependence. People need to know that, otherwise cannabis gets a bad name as causing depression and addiction.

edit: You guys assume that everyone on here is experienced with weed. You would be amazed at the lack of true knowledge about it. It's mind boggling sometimes

18. #98 Smokeitdown, Apr 8, 2011
    It sounds to me as if these "friends" you're talking about are a bunch of losers. Just because the only people you observe smoking weed are sitting around in a garage doing nothing with their lives, doesn't mean that is what marijuana does to people. I think you need to learn to differentiate your own opinions and experiences from what is actually going on.

I wasn't offended by anything you said, I was trying to point out that these people who smoke and do nothing with their lives, would be doing so with or without weed. If you honestly think that a plant is the reason that they're sitting around in a garage going nowhere, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

You'd do a lot more good taking this argument elsewhere, and changing the subject to alcohol. All I can do is repeat that anything can and will be abused. That does not directly mean said thing is dangerous, or addictive.

19. preaching to the choir my friend, i completely agree, im the most anti-war on drugs person you'll meet...

i do however know how real and true addiction is, i just believe knowledge is power, you know what's up, what's REALLY up, your better off..

20. this is true too, it's not the herb, it's addiction that is the problem..

just like people addicted to heroin, or meth. or food.

of course heroin and meth are worse lol, but really it's same shit, different pile when it really comes down to it.