New toker from Orlando area

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lovecrafty, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Hey, I've been lurking for a while but as I finally started smoking, I figured I'd join. I'm on the site all the time anyway xD

After...fuck...maybe a year of research and delegation, I finally convinced my BF to start on a weed therapy plan for his anxiety and depression, and of course, we both do it.

We're into vapes but havent bought them yet, and I personally want to start rolling as a hobby so to speak- and the Splif Stik is callin me.

We don't have a connect yet though, and it's hard digging one up if you're not in 'the know'. :p

Anyway, hi.

2. welcome to the city lol its a great place and yea actually I have anxiety and slight depression too and weed makes the difference from a shitty day to a great one=]. and vapes are nice, personally i dont care about the chances of lung cancer but if u do vapes r good because its filtered better.

3. Hello and welcome to the city!

Vapes are great, you can basically calibrate temps for what kind of high you want. Each cannabinoid vapes at a different temperature and each one has different effects :)

On the contrary nothing beats the pleasure derived from the experience of rolling a lovely joint or blunt and taking it to the face!

Hope you have fun and education on this awesome forum,
    -Mark