New to weed, new to Indy.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DPoem, Sep 29, 2010.

1. I'm Dan. I'm a 42-year old writer who's recently moved to Indianapolis, and I'm a wannabe smoker. Sure, over the countless millennea I've walked this earth, I have been around my fair share of weed. However, at the time, it wasn't my thing, and I rarely took a hit. Never had a problem with it though. The thing is, with age comes aches, and as a result of a carcass that's now rotten with arthritis, the idea of smoking weed just recently became my thing. I'm hoping it works as the cold damp of fall seeps into these bones.

Anyway, it's damn nice meeting you all. I'm embarrassingly new to all of this, but you've got a really helpful, friendly community here, and that gives me some hope.

2. Don't be embarrassed :confused_2:. Everyone started in your position at one point or another. You will probably browse GC for countless hours with the loads of information it has here. Be sure to use the search function before asking a question because it has more likely been asked already. See you around :wave:.