Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to weed, how much should a person with an anxiety disorder smoke the first time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by K1ngkaos, Nov 10, 2014.

1. So my cousin gave me a nug, she said it was about a quarter gram, and that it was indica, and i really want to smoke it (i have a pipe) but i'm kinda nervous if i will get too high and have a panic attack, how much should i smoke?

2. pick off little bits off the nug and pack about a 1/4th of that nug in the bowl part of the pipe...

Just take a couple small draws and hold in for a few seconds each. Wait a few minutes before you take more draws.

3. Just put fill your pipe up and smoke little by little don't go to fast though wait a little bit before your next hit

4. I have social anxiety, or had.

Indica is my enemy in terms of anxiety, sativa is the one that calms me, but I would figure it out on your own as others have different experiences.

5. when you're high, remember that it's only temporary: you wanted this and it'll be over in x hours.  and a quarter gram isn't going to be anything crazy.

6. Yeah man, when I first started I could stretch a gram through a week. You may not need the whole 1/4. Since you're starting, you should probably only load up half, and take a lot of time between hits. If you start to get paranoid, just stop smoking, and it'll go away within an hour or two.
    As for strains, I've never really paid attention to strains. I can tell the difference between a heavy indica and heavy sativa, but I don't think it matters, cuz whatever I have I'll have an eighth of it, so I can't make preferences.
    Sorry, bit of a tangent :p
    But yeah.
    1. Go really slow. One hit every 5 or 10 minutes
    2. Drink a lot of water (eating sometimes diminishes the effects)
    3. If something goes wrong, it won't last long

I have anxiety without pot, and I have never had a panic attack high. Same story with my sister

7. Thanks guys, lots of support and i'm already starting to like the forums, took your advice and i feel pretty good, i was actually feeling pretty edgy before but now it diminished!