New to vaporizers

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by teku135, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Hello everybody, I just bought a vaporizer called bulet 2 go. It was like 20$ online, and its for dry herbs and waxes. I read some reviews saying that its not all that good for dry herbs, because the weed combusts like half of the time. My questin is, does it matter if the weed combusts or not? i mean the vaporizer is not going to catch on fire is it? I dont really care if it combusts or not, i just want to use it for smoking weed. I bought a vape because it was suposed to be less smoke and no smell, as my neighbors dont like it when i smoke and they call the cops, and i don't want my parents knowing i smoke either.

2. I've been using vapes for a long time ...20 bucks is not going to get you much in way of a vape trust me

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Your vape sucks. You don't want it to combust. Will it go on fire? No, not likely? Will it smell more when you combust? Yes.

Save up your allowance and buy a real vape. You seem youngish

• Like Like x 1
  4. You get what you pay for and I truly believe this is the case particularly with vaporizers. If you aren't willing to put the cash down for something quality then stick to smoking because it's what you end up doing anyways combusting your buds.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes vaporizers do have less of a smell and linger less then smoke, but you said yourself it just combusts the weed anyway, therefore you are smoking so it won't cut down on smell any more then if you used a bowl.

6. Can someone recommend me a good portable vaporizer for dry herbs? somewhere in the range of 50-100$. preferably one that can fit more then 1/2 a gram.

7. Check out the Flowermate Aura. On Sale at Puffitup for $55 IIRC.