New to vaporizers. Which do you like best??

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by franklinromeo, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Don't get me wrong, the Iolite looks cool, but the launch box makes no noise and heats up in 3-5 seconds, making it better for stealth missions, imo.

2. The iolite makes SO little noise lol. Look on youtube for a video of it. Its quiet enough to use in movie theaters as everyone else has seemed to mention ;)

3. but what would get me higher? the iolite or the launch box?

4. volcano or iolite

5. If the temps are the same, all vapes will get you equally as high. It's just that some will get you there faster than others.

Being that the Iolite works at a fixed temp that you cannot adjust, and the LaunchBox is not fixed and you can adjust it, I would think that you would be able to get some of the CBN/CBD's from your bud with the LaunchBox that you wouldn't be able to get from the Iolite.

6. Apples and oranges.

That's like asking which you like better, a Porsche or a BMW? Both great cars. They just excel in different areas.

7. I will say it again I am still a very happy iolite user with over 10 years experience getting high lol.

Use it in my house daily and non-smokers walk in my room and don't notice the smell one bit.

8. Rookie........;).

9. Launch Box. I've used it during school in my classes and nobody except for my friends know what im doing. What can possibly be more stealthy?

10. Nothing really. It's so damn small that you could hide it in the palm of your hand. Can't do that with the Iolite although, I don't think that anyone looking at an Iolite would know what it was.

11. Ive used the Iolite in class too, although that was kinda sketch. Instead of nobody noticing my launch box, i had a whole bunch of kids staring at me wondering why i had a walkie-talkie

12. Read post #4, this thread. :rolleyes:

13. haha I just like to be difficult. I've never hit a portable vape so I guess I can't contribute to this thread

14. The extreme vaporizer. 300 dollars less than a volcano, does straight hits or fills bags at 3 fan speeds. Lcd screen. Fucking remote control. Sleek as hell + more compact/lighter than the volcano with just as much durability.

There is no contest for best vape, this is it.

Extreme Q Vaporizer by Arizer on Sale

Portable, easy dorm vaping? The vaporgenie is your best option by far. Ceramic heating provides a clean way to vape, and all you need is a lighter.

www.vaporgenie.com

15. vaporgenie, its portable and off one pack im good, and its only like 50

16. This is gettting crazy. READ the OP's post rather than just the title of this thread. The Extreme is NOT a portable. :rolleyes:

17. Two things VERY wrong with this post. One is that the Extreme is NOT the best vape for there is no one best vape. Secondly, the VaporGenie is a great option, but not the best option. The LaunchBox surpasses it and you don't need any lighter to light it, and.......it's stealthier.

ANYONE that says that their vape is the best vape is nothing more than a.............fanboy. Plain and simple.

18. I've used every vape there is (except this launch box doohickie everyone is raving about [just watched a youtube review, it definitely seems like a nice choice]) and I was basing what I was saying on that.

Can you show me vape with better specifications : price ratio than the extreme?