Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to toking help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BayouHunta, Aug 14, 2011.

1. :wave:Hello to all great community here I hope Im not in the wrong section if I am let me know thanks.

I have smoked out before and I have been high but I dont think I have ever been stoned. I think Im smoking wrong because ill cash out 2-3 glass pipe bowls of reggie and ill just be high but I could still function normally. My brother packed 1 bowl of resin and 3 of us hit like 2-3 times. My bro and my cousin were both really danked but I didnt feel it like they did. Might be my tolerance idk any advice maybe im doing it wrong? Also any advice on improving virgin lungs? I see people ripping bongs like champs but when I try it I waste some smoke because my lungs just give out. Enlighten me peeps I want to be a stoner one day but first I must learn the ways:)

2. Most people seem to find holding the hit in their lungs for a few seconds (around 5) before exhaling helps.
    Make sure you're covering the carb hole I guess?
    And make sure to really inhale the smoke. I know some people just hold the smoke in their mouth rather than their lungs when they're smoking cigarettes. Don't do that. Haha