New to the site... heres my and my gals collection

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mtaylor0090, Jul 30, 2012.

1. #1 mtaylor0090, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    hows everyone doing?..tell me what you think of our stuffs. me and my girl decided to get into the whole collecting thing over the past year and half or so. too much fun. sum pieces have been lost :( but we keep getting new ones :) enjoy everyone. sorry for the tons of pics. i love my pieces and can't wait for whats in the mail :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Whisky stones. i freeze them. then put them in instead of ice. :) works for me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sweet collection man!

3. Dude that's sick. So jealous!

4. Nice!
    I've never seen those cubes you have stacked in the neck of that one bong...
    What do you do, just throw em in the freezer and use em instead of ice?

5. I too am curious..

6. you can get them at thinkgeek there made for whiskey so they dont melt and water it down, and yeah you just toss em in the freezer for a few hours and use them instead of the ice.

7. Yeah mAn

8. nice collection.

9. Have you used any of those pieces? haha
    All of them look brand new.

10. Clean glass is a beautiful thing. :hello:

11. Very nice collection man.

12. hey, im kinda new to pipes. I've owned a spring pipe and an alien bong. but I've never that pipe which is in picture 2 the last one on the left. the small one.
    is it like a one hitter or something?

13. Its just a slide, a bowl for a bong.

14. Lol its a bowl.
    We gotta get you some scientific glass here on GC!

15. Very very nice!!!

16. ohh okayy :) thanks

17. Yeah it is! Haha. I'm pretty meticulous about that. New longer than a few days before I clean. :)) we use all our pieces also. Except that teacup Havnt used that. Gotta get a piece to fit it