new to the growin thing need a lil help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fr3sh, Mar 18, 2008.

1. ok here is the deal i want to grow some green at least 2 or 3 plants money is not a issue, i stay wit my momz but i pay the light bill so it dont matter how much the bill is....i have a stealth grow box just like this,http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-roo...-cheap-super-stealth-rubbermaid-grow-box.html can see the stealth box there i have the same boxes allready i just want to kno wat do i need to put it to use and where can i find seeds at that i can get shipped to my house....thanks

2. As a 1st time grower I would consider bag seeds.(practice makes almost perfect)
    Also I'm Not an expert But If you search some of these threads, You can get alot of ideas as to how 2 get started. Good Luck

3. thanks.....where can i get a bagofseed from....

4. Hah! I'm not the only one confused by this term. I was found out what it meant today. The term is used to mean seeds that you get in the weed that you purchase to smoke. However, you can order them online, which is what I did.

5. you guys should read my guide in my signature it may have some tips to get you guys started at least

6. Reading it now, thanks.

7. I hope it can help you at least get them started its for moving from indoors to outdoors at the right time but there is other useful information throughout it.