New to the forum! MO in USA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xanature, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

I thought i would post an intro post here just for the heck of it. Ive been smoking for a while and im going to start posting some threads sharing some of my funny and good times ive had with my friends. I wont list anyone's names though.

Anyways,

Im living here in Missouri, small town, but there is a decent amount of interest in the herb around here as there isn't much to go out and do. But the land around here makes it so you can climb around in peoples land and go on little adventures which are pretty fun. There are mini woods and steep hills like in places makes it seem like a jungle. There are also fields and the such around here with trees for cover if you're trespassing (hah). Anyways, im currently 20 years of age but have smoked since i was 12. So ive had my fair share of experiences and adventures with a bunch of different friends. Not claiming to be a big hippie or anything but im pretty well wise to the ways at this point. Seeing how much money ive dumped on it (hah..).

Hopefully you guys might enjoy some of the stories im going to start posting here pretty soon and comments would be cool. Nice to meet you all and i look forward to your acquaintanceship in the future. (/bow)

2. Welcome to the City! :gc_rocks:
    I look forward to reading about your weed fueled advenures. I'm a bit familiar with the hills of Missouri, and how secluded they can be. Particularly, the land and hills between Mountain Grove and the surrounding areas, all the way through Springfield, and into Joplin. Good weed throughout those places. :cool:

3. You're spot on there brother. I just picked up a gram of nug, not the best, but still pretty decent.

Check it out:

[​IMG]
    By xanature at 2011-03-15

4. What up man? What's a bigger town around you? I'm in Columbia.

5. sup brah nice bud

6. If you're referring to me, then yea Columbia is the closest town to Jefferson City that has a significantly higher population. If you meant the Springfield Joplin guy, then yea thats way south of where i'm at. Ive got some buddies who live in como going to mizzou. They've got some legit nug connections up there.

7. Hey man, I grew up just over the river in Nebraska.

8. Heyaa! I'm from stl, originally born in Springfield! Welcome to GC!

9. Ah I got yeah. Yeah CoMo has some bad ass nug. It's a hot spot. Two major highways go right through it (63 and 70) then also it has three large colleges. It's very nice (Borat voice).