New to the forum hello :)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sw2014, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Hi I'm new to the forum. Used to spend a lot of time on rollitup back in the day but thought I'd give this forum a try for some help. I'm growing in dwc ph5.5 ec 1.2 600w light in a 1.2x1.2 tent. I'm growing 5 critical + by dinefem and one shoreline by devils harvest. I'm a bit rusty as it's been a long while but would you say this is a magnesium or calcium deficiency. Cheers in advance ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415545899.786506.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415545913.234626.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415545927.986015.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. #2 bushsmokerkushsmoker, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    Looks good to me :). Ps if you want to be on the safe side, too much magnesium or calcium isn't bad for the plant...unless you purposefully try to OD it on mg or ca. Good luck ;)

3. Cheers it was just worrying me. Iv brought some plant magic cal mag+ will try adding that. It says 1-2 ml to each litre and each tank has about 50-60 litres so if I start with 30 ml to each tank that may help. I also got some plant magic plus evolution foliar spray. My hydro nutes are Dutch pro a+b grow and a+b flower

4. I wouldn't be too worried about her right now, she looks healthy.

Welcome to the city dude!

5. Cheers for the welcome. I was thinking they was looking a lil rough but as I say I'm a bit rusty. I added the cal mag. And have them a foliar spray just before the lights went out :)

6. Looking a bit better now calmag added

7. Hey how are you I am also new to this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Hi 420 guy how's it going. What's your preferred growing type :)

9. ph from 5.8-6.1 ;)

10. Hi SW welcome to GC!  Have fun and make new friends!

11. Thanks guys and I'll adjust oh to 5.8-6.1 :)

12. I'm at the end of my first grow witch is soil any body have any preferred methods for drying

13. hey and welcome

14. Hey :). 420 I hang mine in a dark room till dry enough the branches snap like a twig

15. And it's as simple as that?

16. Do you cure ?

17. The branch that I harvested is hanging up in a cool dark room 50% humidity and 75 degrees it's been hangin for about 4 hours nd it seems to feel a lot more wet and spungier than it was before is this normal

18. Hello :wave: welcome

19. I would try get the humidity down if u can and I do cure in jars.

20. Can u explain the process and how much should I bring the humidity down to?