New to the farm

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Wonka, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Alright, well I'm making a venture into growing my own medicine, and basically I experimented with just a cheap 150 w HPS, nothing special. Anyways as a starter, I tried a bag seed, a rare skywalker seed I got from a bag, the only one. Woot. Anyways, I screwed up the timer and it stayed on the 12/12 flower cycle from seed. Short, it actually is very healthy and producing trichs, thing is stubby, not a lot of bud production..ect, yea I know it was just an experiment.-

Anyways I put the skywalker away from the air conditioned 69'F-72'F room to a 95'F outside natural sunlight enviroment, Still doing fine, still female, still not herming, the growth though, for the week that it's been outside has been crazy. Guess it was sun hungry.

Anyways the new, Basically experiment over, I'm going to ride out my skywalker and see where it goes and leave it outside, it's doing well. Soooo...I ordered a new set of seeds, a set of Rare Dankness - Karma's Bitch, TGA Subcool - Plush Berry, and DNA Genetics - DNA Martian's Kush.

If you can't tell by now, I'm aiming for purple and kush hybrids. They'll be starting off under the HPS, then probably moved to the outside and only taken indoors for weather or if it gets bad with bugs or something.

2. Imo I would be doing the opposite, growing and starting outside and then bringing them in right before flowering and controlling the nutes and the light schedule. Just my two cents.