New to the City. Just checkin in.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Saucy, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Hello everyone! I'm Saucy from NC, OH, PA, and ON depending on the time of year. I'm a fairly seasoned smoker, and have used Grasscity as a resource in the past, but I only just now decided to sign up.

I think that cannabis (especially sativa) is a truly fantastic drug, producing a more pleasant buzz than alcohol and other moderate intoxicators, while being much more practical and physiologically benign than stronger substances.

My friend asked me last week to explain why I smoke weed. I replied that marijuana takes the edge off life. It makes virtually everything better: food, music, movies, sex, exercise, etc. Everything that normally puts a smile on my face does doubly so when I'm high.

Although I usually binge in the summer, I try to restrict my smoking to two or three times a week during the schoolyear, and am on my way to receiving a double major with two minors (yes I am spacing it out over 5 years) from a prestegious university.

Well, that's the relevant information about me. I look forward to meeting cool people and having many good times here at the City.

:smoking:

-Saucy