New to the Business and wanting info

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by motoputz, Sep 28, 2019.

1. just getting started in the business and would like to know your recommendations of books about growing, harvesting, selling, bud tending, etc

• Like Like x 1
  2. Google was my "favorite book" when just starting out.......still is in fact....lol

3. Commercially ?
    You own land ,, what is the requirement in your state to have a commercial grow operation ?
    Is it indoor or outdoor ?
    In my state you have to have a few million to get started

Indoor is a giant investment ….

4. #4 Lucky Luke, Oct 5, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    Best source of info I've found is You tube to be frank (and im 50 next year). Kevin Jodrey is a wealth of no bullshit information. Any video he is in is worth watching.
    Also something that's been really informative is this little old site that a fellow grower put me onto. From the menu click 'Grow Info'. Hydroponics | Med-Tek Nutrients. Pure Science. some interesting and easy to read stuff.

5. It's a pretty old book but i still has some useful information. Google is good but its always handy to have a growing book that you can quickly go to for reference.

Attached Files:

6. Thanks , I like reading books, you don't need an internet connection. Besides books are easier on the eyes then a computer screen

7. Holy cannabis library!
    too cool , thanks a ton
    this list should be pinned , what a resource. i may never come back from that rabbit's hole
    i'm going in ...
    cheers

• Like Like x 1
  8. your welcome.