Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to Regular Smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bonzo127, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I sort of smoke pot...

And when i say sort of here's what I mean.

I have been smoking for about a year. I can roll a joint, pack a bowl, and take a hit, But until now I've been smoking maybe once every two months and every time I do it's always a huge hassle because i have to take extreme precautions in order t not get caught. I want to start smoking regularly and make it an every day thing but I need some help... So if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I want to explain my situation and have you guys give me some suggestions...

My parents both used to smoke pot and are very aware of the smell and all that. I have been caught twice by them and if I get caught again I'm done... I live in a small-ish town with cops that know me and my parents. anything you have to say about not getting caught would be very helpful

P.S. Tips on how to take a good hit would be nice too...

Thanks. :)

2. open a window and make a sploof. buy a vape.

3. When i still lived in my parents house and i wanted to blaze i would just sneak outside late at night and hot box my truck. And i always parked kinda far from the house so if they looked out a window they couldnt see me :smoking:

4. Hm i would say take a toilet paper roll and stick a few febreeze sheets in it and then when you exhale the smoke it will smell like febreeze apparently i have not tried this but have just heard of it working from friends, sucks about the situation your in tho :devious:

5. Everyday is when it starts to get expensive :)

In all seriousness, getting caught is a matter of how much you're willing to risk. If you'll be done if you get caught again, obviously you shouldn't risk it by smoking in your own house for example. Maybe step outside when they are gone, hook up with a few buddies and chill at their house.