Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lobster12, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Hey, I just moved to Pittsburgh and still settling in. I don't know anyone here and i'm wondering if there are any smoke-friendly parts of town? I'm living in south hills... the people that live near me seem pretty uptight.

2. You just gotta ask around. See where it takes you. Really no way of finding any unless you ask around and make some friends.

3. Where in the south hills? And there aren't truly any real smoke friendly areas but as soon as you meet some ppl And you get a feeling for the area you will know where some good spots are.

4. I'm living in Bethel Park. figured there weren't any smoke-friendly parts of town but looking for places with more like-minded people :smoke:

5. I'm not really sure about your question but I visited Pittsburgh last week. Absolutely fantastic city

6. One word dude: Oakland. I'm at Pitt, living on campus in Oakland. Its really east to find weed with all the college kids around.

7. I would assume that wherever wiz khalifa grew up should be pretty weed friendly

8. Cool thanks...I think i'll be checking out Oakland this weekend. :)

9. Yeah south hills is filled with douche bags. Go downtown man

10. #10 user011010, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    i got beat for a sorry ass $35 in shadyside. since then i havent asked anyone for trees around here and dont plan to. i just recently moved to the area to and took the same advice. go for it you might find something but from what i found is no one hangs out selling. where is everyone going because i checked out many places i was told to go and havent had any luck at all asking around. i met a few people but not by asking around. seems like i even met quite a few people that could sell me something but wouldnt. i wouldnt take all these peoples advice thats all im saying. it seems as if in pittsburgh the city limits dont stretch past downtown and everyone ignores the rest. when i tried moving up here everyone said "just move downtown". downtown costs double the price. its just crazy to me people act like everything outside of downtown is shit. just like everyone says the northside and southside are bad areas. my suburbs were crazier then anything i seen over here in pittsburgh yet. lol