Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to Philly

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tastyjo, Feb 12, 2009.

1. I really want to buy my fiance' a new bowl or bong for V day. I accidetally broke his the other day!:confused:

2. So buy one. Problem solved.

3. I guess that's a good answer..I didn't clarify that I'm "New to Philly" don't want to order on the internet. Where in Philly can I buy it?

4. Have you tried looking for a place? This is what things like Google are for.

5. listen to this man

6. I'm done with you....
    For your info, I have Googled and I'm not sure which is best. I got mixed reviews, came here. Thought I cold get some useful feedback. I got you. Smart Ass.

7. ARTIFAX.

On Cottman Ave. Search it on google itll have some info.

edit: searched for you heres the info:
    2446 Cottman Ave
    Philadelphia, PA 19149-1307
    Phone: (215) 331-0306

There's also Wunderland, but I haven't been there yet. I highly recommend Artifax though.

8. lol, just go to a couple of smoke shops and check thier shit out. even a couple corner stores will have a few behind the register

9. Thank you very much for answering my question. I had Google Wonderland but wasn't really sure about the reviews. Is Artifax moderately priced?

10. Unfortunately, my work along with a hectic school schedule doesn't allow me to venture around Philly. I just wanted some good suggestions.

11. What was the point in you posting your ridiculous answers maybe next time just don't bother. It was pretty obvious she was looking for help about what people on grasscity thought was a good shop and that's why she came here to ask.