New to outdoor growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Crazy Pothead, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Well, I know this season is over.... But I was wondering if anyone had used Advanced Nutrients' "Heavy Harvest"... They're time released, apparently you only have to apply fertilizers 3 times a year(spring, summer, fall)... I know I'd have to go out once and a while to water these plants.

I guess I have 5 questions:
    1. Hows Heavy Harvest?(ONLY answer this if you have used it yourself... I don't need opinions)
    2. What's a simple way to automate watering?
    3. How often would this system need to be refilled?
    4. How many plants should I plant?... 3 people will be tending to this
    5. How much will one outdoor plant yield on average?

I've been growing indoors for about 4 years now... And now that me and my friend have found the perfect plot of land, we have a place to plant some bitches.

EDIT: I was thinking maybe 25-50 plants... But I'm not sure what's doable.

2. Trainwreck.jpg Buy a book or do some reading on here. It dosen't sound as though you know anything about what you're planning.
    Good Luck
    hiigel

Trainwreck.jpg

3. Thanks for your dickhead advice:D... Helpful, I went and read some stickies and I have most answers to my questions... Only ones I'm missing are:

1. Hows Heavy Harvest?(ONLY answer this if you have used it yourself... I don't need opinions)

2. How much will one outdoor plant yield on average?

4. You don't want to use time release ferts, makes it almost impossible to flush.

The plant yield is different from strain to strain.
    If you have been growing indoors for 4 years then what ever you grew indoors just add 20-30% to those plants and thats a safe bet on how much you will get.

5. Smell my finger, buy a book, and learn something.

hiigel

6. Being childishly abusive just make you look exactly that.

There is a whole mass of info in the archives in GC, covering all aspects of growing MJ - and all accessible at the press of a Search button.

Most of the experienced growers here are keen to help folks, which is why I have links to FAQs in my sig.

But we can´t re-invent the wheel for everyone who has a list of questions that he could make an effort to search for himself.