Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to Oregon Medical Marijuana Program

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by brandnewbee, Mar 22, 2009.

1. I was hoping someone could give me some guidace. My doc just signed off on my paperwork, the check's in the mail to the state for my card, and I am at a total loss as what to so next. My hubby will be doing my growing, we've arranged for a safe, secure area for that to take place.
    I guess what I'm wanting to know is where do we find out about seeds, plants, growing methods, everything else we need to do now that we have the 'green' light, so to speak.

2. I dont have an answer to your question because I'm in a similar position but I do have a question for you. If you dont mind.

1. Did you have 2 years of medical history on whatever your reasoning is for him to give you the "green light". ?

I only ask because I've had a few friends run into trouble while getting there card because they didnt have enough medical history to back there reasoning.

3. Go here : http://FreeMyGreen.com/bbs

It is Cannabis Compassion - an Oregon Medical Canabis Community. Membership and all help are free of cost. You will get all the help you need. It is the second largest Oregon Patient website and growing rapidly.

clinton

4. You should have at least two diagnosis less than a year old; one within the past 6 months. That alone will qualify with medical records from your MD. The more problems you have the easier it is to qualify. Also more doctors notes.

If you need further guidance follow my signature link and register. I do admin approvals 3x per day so you will be active within a few hours usually. You may join without your OMMP card, but then we can only advise you. Private membership has more access to direct help.

clinton :wave:

5. Clinton thank you so much for the info. I truly appreciate the help!

6. Thizzlle, I don't mind you asking at all. Unfortunately, my situation is completely different than that of your friends. I have an eleven year history of fibromyalgia, and a more recent history of osteoarthritis and degenative disc disease. I wish you and your friends good luck.