New to LA and Grasscity

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hossua34, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Hey there. I used to post a lot on the old 420 Magazine forums (which seem to be dying now), under this same handle, but then law school and life took away a lot of my free time. Now I am done with law school, licensed, and living in Los Angeles looking for work in the area of criminal defense. I came out here because I have some good friends in town, and because of the relatively high need for defense attorneys compared to other parts of the country. The perfect weather and legalized ganja (with a scrip for now) were fantastic bonuses of course. I don't really have enough room to grow in the apartment I'm in, but if I get a job soon I may be moving, maybe to a smaller city in-state where I can rent a house and set something up with some more room. I've done a few small closet grows before, but the idea of being able to do it properly and legally is pretty exciting. Until then I'll probably be hanging around the off topic forum and checking on grows from time to time to pick up pointers. I'm glad I have some time back for a weed forum, and hopefully I'll be able to put all the knowledge here to good use shortly.