New to indoor growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tontoharper, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Hi this is my first time doing a indoor grow an I need someone whose willing to answer some questions I have an help me with this journey.

2. Sure thing, toss out some questions. For starters, it'd be helpful to know some of your parameters/goals such as approximate dimensions of grow space and budget. That link above is a great resource. I suggest you read through it so you get a baseline of understanding.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Okay an the space I have is 4sqf an I have two seedlings so far I can send some photos if that would give u guys a better idea of what I’m working with an I want my budget to be kinda low since this is my first time an if I can do it with low level equipment then I will have no budget

4. Are they bag seed? I'd be growing one plant in there. I grow in a 2' x 1.5' x 4' space in my closet and one plant is ideal. I started two just because they're bagseed and figured I'd double my chances of a female. I highly reccomend the qb120 for a light. Super cheap and puts out 2-3 times the light per watt, compared to cfl's. Also runs cooler than cfl's

5. Yeah there bag seeds so I was hoping one of them will be female. Where’s u get ur light

6. What does this look like?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Please can someone tell me what's eating my leaves?Im just getting back into growing after a few years away from it and I'm not sure what's causing this,any info greatly appreciated

Attached Files:

8. What kind of set up are you running Bolton?