Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new to hash. Whats a good deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HisHighness, Oct 7, 2011.

1. I've been smokin for over a year now but never managed to grab some hash. Never bought it, never even seen it other than pics. What's a good deal in Washington? Planning on gettin some soon. Don't wanna be skimped hella.

2. From some other posts I've seen, Washington seems to have similar prices to Cali. Here in Cali, $10 per gram of kief/bubble hash. $20 for quality hash, oil. $40 For gold wax. $20 for shiva crystals.

3. Washington isn't MMJ is it? Anyways the price varies from $10 a g all up to $40 a g

4. I live in Oregon, so I don't know how much the price differs from Washington, but I have to pay anywhere from $15 to $20 for some really potent hash.

5. ~250 an ounce for bubble

6. shit goes for like 25 a g in FL. like 190 for the 1/2.

its brick hash that sort of comes off on your fingers and tastes like kief, is that bubble hash? not nearly as golden as my space case kief though:]

sucks not being MMJ