New To Growing. Any Tips ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by EpiclyCrazyWeed, May 8, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399571397.295385.jpg this is my first plant idk what i was thinking when i put 2 seeds in there. Didnt think the one was gunna work. Are they doing good ? I've been keeping the soil moist every day for about 3 days now . When should i starting using my lights on it ? And what fertilizer should i use i a couple weeks ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Your lights need to be on now make sure you don't over water and use any nute that is organic would be my opinion but some folks have a favorite I use natures nectar but I only use it at quarter strength. ...

when your this hated, its hard to be loved.......

3. Like hugger said. Let the pot dry all the way out. You may be able to carefully remove one seedling. I'd do it now before the roots intwine. Maybe just gently split the soil in half in between them. Gently gently. The need light now for photosynthesis. Which is why they don't have the nice green color yet. Any questions whatsoever bud don't hesitate to ask. Inbox me or sub to my grow here

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1290240-Berry-bomb,-afghan-kush,-pineapple-chunk-grow-update.-Thoughts-welcome

4. Ok thanks a lot .im goin to try and gently do what you said ill keep ya updated when ever possible !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum