New to Grasscity & Washington!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lord Chief, Feb 24, 2013.

1. So I'm from Atlanta now I'm in Puyallup, Washington I was told this state was smokers paradise but can't seem to find anything. Anyway, any others from Puyallup/Lakewood/Tacoma area if so how's the weed and prices?

2. nope, but congrats on being in a legal state :smoking:

and welcome to the city!

3. Hey man, fellow Washingtonian here but not really near you. Pretty sure prices are standard in WA just like everywhere else. A gram is $10, two grams being $20, etc. Not sure if you'll be looking into getting a medical marijuana card but if you do, the dispensaries will definitely have different price ranges depending on the strength and what you decide to buy. I personally do not have a card because I have a reliable dealer that gives me fairly good deals and it is some quality bud so I cannot go into detail about dispensaries for you. Good luck on finding some. Shouldn't be too difficult.

4. Welcome to GC from Southern Cali

5. Welcome to Washington! I don't know about paradise, but I usually get pretty nice herb for pretty cheap compared to some other places I've been. I find the really nice thing is that most cops don't give two shits if you smoke, as long as you aren't driving. At least that's how it is here hahaha