New to GC. Would Candle Wax and Jars Be Smell Proof Against Dogs?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PeacePipe92, Mar 30, 2014.

1. I'm going on a 3 week road trip to a few music festivals this summer and I'm going to need a lot of weed. I was planning on double- (or even triple-) bagging my bud and putting it in a large glass jar. Then, I would take an even larger jar, fill the bottom with candle wax, insert the smaller, weed-filled jar, and fill the jar the rest of the way. The wax would fill in such a way that smaller jar would be filled on all sides and you wouldn't be able to see it.

After screwing the lid onto the larger jar, I was hoping the method would be dog-proof. The wax and both jars are each airtight, so there's no way for the smell particles to get into the air. If, for any reason, I do get pulled over and/or searched, I'm bringing extra jars and wicks and aromas to pass it off as actual candle wax. I've got everything I need to melt the wax and remove/replace the weed. I'm also going to eat brownies or cookies on the road instead of smoking, just to prevent any unnecessary reasonable suspicion or probable cause.

I've seen "Never Get Busted Again" by Barry Cooper (inserted at bottom of post), so I know about permeating and layers and stuff, I just feel like I need some outside input on this.

So, good idea? Bad idea? Any input, good or bad, is welcome on this one.

P.S. This is a repost. I totally posted this in Chill Out > General already and haven't gotten any replies. I hope it's not against the rules or too annoying to have this repost up.

http://youtu.be/MdOKUb0jQko

Attached Files: