New To Forum And A Few Questions.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SKING187, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Hey everyone,
    I am kind of new to growing, this is my second outdoor grow.I have 5 dj short's true blueberry that are beautiful! Only 5 made it out of 10.. I wanted to say hello and I have a question or two..

I started my babies kinda late this year june 29.. In my own medium organic compost 1/2 and 1/2 scoots organic topsoil sphagnum peat moss rice hulls and other organic compost.. I originally had them all in 2 gallon pots they ended up root bound and stopped growing fast.so 2 Weeks ago I put them in 5 gallon buckets their growing great again and healthy.. I am feeding them light every other water with Fox farm grow big and for flower fox farm tiger bloom..I live in southern Connecticut and last year my babies started flowering August 8,its August 25 today and they haven't even showed their sex let alone preflower.. This is a 9-10 week strain and it's cutting close to end of October then. Is anyone else having this problem is their a way I can give them a kick in the ass without shocking and Hermie them. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated... I don't know how to post pics from my cell phone on here to help you out with pics...