New to everything

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Reclaimer, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Hello everyone! I joined a few months ago thinking I'd post...Never did.
    I'm a total newbie to everything. Never smoked in my life, but would really like to.

I decided that, until I get the chance to finally toke up (if ever), I'd come out of my shell and post here a bit. So...
    It's good to meet ya'll and be a part of this fine community! I look forward to posting more here...hopefully eventually I'll have some herb and let you all know how it went! *crosses fingers*

2. Welcome to the city man.. Im sure that you'll love smoking herb..

3. You're a perfect vaporization candidate! Don't smoke anything if you've been smoke free your whole life!

I'd seriously like to see how effective/harsh one is on a non-smoker.

4. I dunno about that. If I'm smokin', it'll probably be with a trusty ol' spoon. I've got my eyes on a few. :)

5. If you've never inhale any smoke... the tar coming off a pipe is about as bad as a bong which is worse then a joint which is worse then a cigarette. You may start having breathing problems before you toke enough based on tolerence to smoke irritation.

Look into it at some point...cause I'm sure a total newbie without any lung damage from smoking anything hitting a vaporizer thats giving off 95% pure thc will be on cloud nine a few times. You'll never have it again so you might as well do the safe thing before ya go screwing 'em up.

6. Well, it looks like I have no weed connection after all. Every time I think I've found someone, it's a no-go. They don't do it and don't know anywhere where I could find any. Fuck it all, I say. Fuck it all.
    *sobs*
    I just want to try some weed :(

7. dont give up man, play it safe you'll find some sooner or later. ask around. And i'd like to say if you do get some buy yourself a spoon and try it, you'll like it. vaporizing would be nice, but to never try smoke?...........

8. I got to thinking about running to the mall and trying to find some bud. Would this be a good idea? If I do end up going and finding someone that looks to be a stoner, how should I approach them? It would be kind of weird to just walk up and say "Hi, do you have some weed?"

9. No, if you think someone is a stoner, and friendly then ask for a light/a paper for later/ect.

You go up asking that or asking anything related to bud an your gonna get laughed at or ignored or worse.

10. Okay, and after I ask for a light or whatever, and they seem friendly enough, how do I make sure they do smoke herb and not just cigs? And if they do end up smoking herb, do I ask for it then and there? (once I'm sure there's not going to be any trouble)

And thank you for your help. I really do appreciate it.

11. Smoke as soon as you can! thats what i did and ive been happy ever since

12. After that it's up to you to figure out what type of person your dealing with. Imagine if you were approached by some stranger looking for a hookup ...how would you react? A bit paranoid to say the least so maybe you should work up friendships before diving into asking about this.

If you really can't find any check out the grow forums here and order some seeds.

13. Bumping the topic, but hey...It's better than starting a new one! ;)

I think I've finally found a hookup. I was talking with a friend of mine last night, and it turns out he smokes. I thought he looked stoned a couple weeks ago, and I told him that last night. (He looked stoned again last night, and there was someone at a b-ball game right next to us that wore a shirt that said "Indiana Cannabis Investigation") So last night, he wasn't stoned...said he was doing some speed last night. Not my thing. However, he was stoned a couple weeks ago, so I DO know he smokes.
    He had to go right after I found that out, so I didn't get anything last night. I'll see him again around Tuesday, so I plan on asking him then.

I'll let you all know how it goes once I get some. I think I've decided on going vap...at least for my first time. :)

14. sup welcome to the city...ne ways i hope u score some bud and get to smoking...i started as a total non smoker...but once i hit the mj it was all good from there. the sweet mj is so good i cant stop, lol (its not that bad, lol).

i just realized this is my 100th post, lucky u. woot

15. go bong if u can its so good...i hit a spoon the first time i tried it, tho if u have/can afford a vap. go ahead, but joints and blunts/spoons are cheeper...but its ur money gl with ur choice.

16. why dont u just smoke with ur friend first and see how u like it before u go out and buy a vap. the first time i smoked i was with two friends, and we smoked a joint. it was pretty fuckin awesome. i remember it like it was yesterday. something that i will remember for the rest of my life.