Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to buying hash..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlowinKush858, Jun 15, 2011.

1. I want to buy some hash off my dealer tomorrow. He told me he has hash, bud, edibles whatever straight from the clinic. I'm pretty experienced with bud but I've smoked hash once and it was for free. I don't want to sound ignorant because I don't want to risk getting ripped off. What's the least amount of hash you usually buy from a dealer? Like how does it work? I know weed usually sells from $10-$20gs. Can anyone help me? How do you buy hash?

2. the smallest amount i would buy would be .5, for like 10-20 bucks depending on the quality and what kind of hash it is. .1-.2 of good hash will fuck you up good. i like to vape it myself. I bought .5 of bubble hash for $20 which is pretty expensive but it was the only hash i had seen on campus all year and was very good.

3. Also should I pay extra and ask for full melt hash or just normal hash? Is it worth it? Do you need hash with bud or can you get as good of a high with hash alone? Thanks.

4. yeah, good hash you can break off .1, then break that in half, hot knife it and get high as fuck.its great. i know prices vary place to place but smallest amount is a gram, no more than $30

5. Hash is like rainbows and unicorns would be.

Drop $20 and see how much you can pick up.

6. You don't need a ton of hash. I like to sprinkle a small dab of it on top of my already stashed bong/pipe and it burns sooo slowly. It also tastes great and you get MONSTER hits from it. Be ready to be FLOORED if it's the real deal.

7. from my experience if he has bubble hash thats what i would buy, you dont need bud along with it to get high. I rly suggest vaping because you do not use a lot of hash and burning it wastes it, plus it will light on fire and burn. If you do not have a vape then i suggest taking tiny chunks off and rolling it into balls and sticking them in a bowl of bud. A hash high is typically different than a bud high and it will fuck you up, dont worry lol

8. What is this? Do I need to do it? Can anyone elaborate?

9. you dont have to do it, its a way to smoke it instead of vaping/putting it in a bowl
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afwbEJB7hVs]YouTube - ‪how to hot knife hash‬‏[/ame]

10. hot knifing is hands down most effective way to smoke it. tiny lil chunks or else youll see beautiful hash smoke escape to never be heard from again

11. The smallest amount I have ever seen for sale are 1 gram quantities, and this was over 20 years ago when it was around alot more. I forget what the prices were, but I am pretty sure that you could get a gram of imported hash (usually afghani) for around 15 bucks. Anymore, I do not see anyone, anywhere with hash, except for myself.

Every once in awhile I make my own ice water extracted hash, and sell it for 40 bucks a gram, ...Smoked alone or mixed in with weed 1 gram of hash lasts a fairly long time.

As far as price goes, Im amazed that that people will sell this stuff for less than 30-40 bucks a gram...It is a fair amount of work that goes into it, and the yield is generally pretty low (figure 10% yield when using leaf trim and popcorn buds, maybe 20% yield tops when using nugs)..The only people who seem to complain about the price are the dirty hippies with no money who in general think everything in life should be free...

12. #12 Dylanzs, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol thar is all