Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to buying glass Need help :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alostsailor, Jul 31, 2013.

1. I've been smoking for years, but I've never really bought any glass besides my little 3 inch bowl.
    I really want a mini-bong or a bubbler, but I don't know where to buy one from online.

I need it to be 5 inches or smaller, under 40 dollars (with shipping), and preferably all glass that is thick enough for ice. (I've heard ice makes the smoke chilly and sensational)

I've found the website cheebashop.com, but honestly this site doesn't look very trustworthy. Does anyone have any experience with them?
    http://www.cheebashop.com/MiniBongs.html
    The second one down, "Classic Mini B", seems perfect for me, but the site is a bit sketchy.

Any links, or references to any sites with mini-bongs or bubblers will be much appreciated.
    Specific links to certain ones would be fantastic, I've been looking for my ideal piece for about three days now, and just can't seem to find one that fits my preferences. I need some help from some fellow tokers with more knowledge than I, (or simply better searching skills), to help my first water piece be memorable :)

2. If you want good glass get local glass and get whatever suits you since your the one who is smoking out of it

3. Your not going to find a bong/bubbler that small, what you're looking for is a sherlock bubbler

4. exactly this...if youve got a local headshop just go in there and look around the ones by me alays have mini bongs for a cheap $40. the last one i bought has lasted me over a year