Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to buying (Berkeley, CA, USA)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Axusus, Aug 26, 2008.

1. So I'm in Berkeley (where weed is pretty easy to get), and I've never had a dealer before. I finally found one who told me that he can sell me 1/8 of "outdoor purp" for $55. I've been reading up and outdoor purp sounds good, but I also read that you shouldn't buy an eighth for $55.

I have three questions:

1. Does that sound like a good deal?
    2. What's the deal with legalbuds.com? Their disclaimer at the bottom of the page says, "Notice: the products on this site do not contain Marijuana."
    Not sure if this against the forum rules, but please PM me if you know somebody in the Berkeley area.

Thanks a whole lot

2. Dont mess with the legal budz and thats high for an eighth in Cali, but if youve never gotten purps or good outdoor, it may be worth it for you.

3. if its covered in little sparkles and has hairs poking out and stuff, it may be worth 55 an eighth. i personally have never paid more than 50 for the best shit.

4. usually i get my outdoor not really that great looking headies for 55 and anything indoor goes for 60 an 1/8th. but i havent paid anything above 60 cause its kinda ridiculous