Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New To Board: Question about Prices

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JewUnit, May 24, 2003.

1. What are some standard good prices where u live? If I wanna get 2 grams how much or how much for an ounce?

2. well around here, i live in Maine, the going price for an eighth bag is about $20 or if it's good shit it's $30.I bought a quarter ounce for $70 once, but I've also bought a half ounce for $80.

3. depends on what you want really. try looking through the boards or running a forum search for "prices" you'll find pleanty of info :D

4. it depends on where u live, what kind of weed you are buying and who u kno. Most likely if u meet some new dealer he's not going to give u a good price until u start to buy from him regurely.

5. well around here an ounce of regs is 90$ and a gram of dank is about 15$...